TRANSLATIONS AND LEGALIZATIONS
On many occasions our clients, and especially our international clients, need to submit documents which come from outside of Spain. In order for these documents to be valid in Spain, their translation into Spanish is normally necessary. In some cases, a legally certified translation is LEGAL translations required.
Our clients could also find it helpful in circumstances such as visits to the Notary or appointments at the tax office or Town Hall, to be accompanied by a legal professional who can advise them in their own language.
At Desmon Abogados, we offer these services, as well as the guidance which allows our clients to save time and unnecessary expense by only submitting correctly drawn up, translated and certified documents.
- Accompanying and translating services for visits to Town Halls, Notaries and tax offices.
- Non-certified translations.
- Legally certified translations. In some cases, translations must be carried out by an official, legally-licensed translator.
- The Hague Apostille. This is an annotation which certifies the authenticity of the signature on public documents issued by countries who are part of the XII Hague Convention of October 5, 1961. We make sure that the document in question is correctly completed, or assist in the necessary procedures to acquire an apostille.
- Legalisation of documents by the Spanish Embassy abroad. This is essential for foreign public documents from countries that do not belong to the Hague Convention.